The Greater Attleboro Taunton Regional Authority is pleased to announce the launch of www.gatra.org. The freshly re-designed website features a new, streamlined look, expanded content, and improved functionality that make it easier than ever for users to access the information they need.
With a cleaner layout and better navigation, the new website provides more direct information and reduces the need to click back and forth between pages. Also, the website introduces a host of new user-friendly tools, including:
- Google Transit Trip Planner – Lets you plan your trip from any page on the site.
- Easy-to-Read System Maps – Provide a complete view of the GATRA intercity routes with links to individual routes, schedules & fares.
- Full-Zoom Map Feature – Lets you see the details of maps and routes so you can zero in on just the information you need.
- Service Alerts and News – Appear on every page providing vital route and service information at a glance.
- Newly Designed Route Pages – With complete route and fare information on the same page.
Coming soon, the site will also feature:
- A Mobility Management section that will coordinate information from other transportation providers in the area.