GATRA acts as a Human Services Transportation (HST) broker and arranges transportation by subcontracting with qualified transportation providers. By participating in the HST Brokerage System, the transportation provider is under contractual agreement to provide safe, professional and on-time service, which is provided with dignity and respect for eligible HST consumers.
To qualify as a GATRA transportation brokerage vendor, your organization must be able to submit the following pre-qualification documentation to GATRA:
- Full legal name of your organization
- Full company address (physical location including city/town)
- Legal documentation that shows your company has operated as a Medical Transportation business for at least 1 year.
- Documentation that your company is registered with the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and listed in the state’s corporation database. (Required – also, must be a for-profit organization)
- The city/town where you organization is located (Principal office must be located in the GATRA region for qualification) Click here for the towns in GATRA’s service area.
- A recent filing with the Internal Revenue Service which includes a certificate of good standing.
- Vehicle registration
- Proof of Automobile and Workers’ Compensation Insurance.
- Number of drivers employed (minimum of 2 is required).
- CORI certification through the Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS)
If your company can provide the above documentation, please download, fill out and submit
GATRA PT-1 Transportation Provider Pre-Qualification Checklist to:
GATRA Administrative Offices
10 Oak Street
Taunton, MA 02780