Department: Administration Exempt: No
Reports To: Director of Transit Operations Date: November 2023
Reporting to the Director of Transit Operations, the Transit Operations Assistant will be responsible for assisting in monitoring GATRA’s public transportation programs.
- Assist in overseeing transit service activities, including all fixed-route and paratransit service activities to ensure GATRA service standards and contract requirements are met.
- Serve as a liaison for operational issues between multiple service providers and Director of Transit Operations.
- Attend public presentations with Outreach Coordinator regarding service updates and solicit input and feedback from public via public hearings, rider forums, and informational sessions.
- Monitor complaint process, including coordinating with other GATRA team members and vendors to ensure effective complaint resolution for all transit services
- Review and compile data to assist with service planning and reporting
- Perform other duties as required or requested to ensure ongoing success of the organization
- Candidate should be willing and excited to learn about GATRA and GATRA services, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to work as part of a fast-paced team.
- Candidate should have proficient computer skills and be willing and able to learn new software as needed.
- General office environment
- GATRA owned computers and software
- General office equipment
To apply, please send resumes to: Kylie Araujo, firstname.lastname@example.org